Sunday, January 24, 2010

Nikki Sixx & Kat Von D No More

So it's official: Nikki Sixx announced on his myspace page that he and Kat Von D have broken up.

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. I didn't mean to sound so insensitive.

As terrible and as heart breaking as break ups are, I can't help but be elated at the news. I don't wish either of them unhappiness, but a girl who's obsessed with Nikki Sixx can't help but be excited about the news.

Although I reminded you in December, let me remind you one more time:

My dearest Nikki,
Once you have recuperated from your loss and you're ready for a rebound girl, I am here for you.

Love always,
Christine

EDITOR'S NOTE 3/30/10: It looks like this is no longer true...or never was. Nikki Sixx and Kat Von D are still happily together. If you follow them on Twitter, you'd know this since they tweet about each other all the time. I guess you can't believe everything you read on Myspace. Lesson learned. Glad the two love birds are still happy!

No comments: