Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sixx Sense

Yup, more Nikki Sixx news. I'm sure you've probably already heard about Sixx Sense (thanks Allyson), Nikki Sixx's new radio show with co-host Kerri Kasem. It will air five nights a week, Monday through Friday, from 7pm to midnight starting February 8th. It's supopsed to have lots of good rock talk and special guests sprinkled with typical radio music. And on either Saturday or Sunday, there will be The Side Show, a two hour radio show hosted by Nikki and Kerri featuring music from the knowns and unknowns.

I'm sure it's no surprise that I'm STOKED to check out this radio show. I'll be able to listen to Nikki Sixx almost every day! It'll almost be like I'm living with him...almost. Let's just hope my local rock station picks it up. If they don't, I may lose my mind.

No comments: