Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm A Turd

Sorry folks. I'm a turd. I haven't been writing and I apologize. This wedding is consuming every moment of my life right now. The closer it gets...the less time I have to do anything. It's insanity. But it is going to be the biggest, baddest most rock & roll wedding you've ever seen, so I'll have much to report when it's over. You can always check out my rock wedding updates at My Wedding Rocks (not that it's been updated recently, but I'm working on it!).

Also, check out my new post at Hard Rock Hideout about Gene Simmons' stupid urinal cakes. I've lost almost all respect for him after this marketing scheme.

I'm REALLY going to try to update this soon. Until then, enjoy a couple of pics from my 80's rock themed bachelorette party. And yes, I'm wearing a Trixter shirt and I know they're not from the 80's. It was the only concert shirt that I owned that matched my hot pink 4" heels, so shut up. And I love Trixter.


No comments: