Thursday, June 16, 2011

Rob Zombie and Clean Clothes

According to Fearnet.com and his official movie production blog, Rob Zombie directed...wait for it...a Woolite commercial. Yup, you read that right. I have no idea which person on Woolite's payroll came up with the brilliant idea of involving Rob Zombie in their ad campaign, but that person deserves a raise.

At first glance, you think it's an odd match up, but once you see it...it totally works. It's not just Rob Zombie's signature horror movie goodness; they've incoorporated a nice dose of humor. I love it.

Check it out and see what you think.


As I'm sure you've noticed, I haven't updated this blog lately. My bad. I had a baby, so I've been a wee bit preoccupied trying to raise a very handsome rock star. And if you care to, you can check out the baby blog.

1 comment:

The Independent Rage said...

I'd like to see him direct some political advertisements (for either or both parties). Then I might actually pay attention to them.