Saturday, December 11, 2010


It's that time of year again! It's time to celebrate the birth of my idol and the one guy I'm allowed to cheat on my husband with: Nikki Sixx!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful birthday full of happiness and love! And as always....the offer STILL stands. I may be married and knocked up, but I'd still love to have my way with you.

*Photo courtesy of Nikki Sixx's Facebook.


Joy De Vivre Design said...

I just found your blog tonight by googling Nikki and I just wanted to say you have great taste! LOL! I too love me some Nikki and I too have not given up my Sixx addiction despite the marriage certificate! :)

Mrs Munster said...

Drooool... Nikki Sixx. He just gets better looking as years go by.

Ten Nebula said...

Peace and light,

I enjoy your blog.
I hope all is unfolding in your life in ease, harmony, joy, and abundance!
Have a great 2011!

Bright Blessings,

Ten Nebula

Mary Raven said...

Motley Rules!