Friday, June 25, 2010

Top 10 War Films According to Oderus Urungus of GWAR

I mean, who else would you take recommendations from about war movies? A real movie critic? Pffftttt....What do they know about war? According to the email I received, "Being part of GWAR means he is one of the best people to ask to rank the best war films of all time." It does? Yup, because he's aware of and has experienced all things brutal.

Dave Brockie (Oderus Urungus to those of us in the metal world) is a big time movie and war history aficiando and he decided to let the world in on what he feels are the best war movies ever. I checked out the list and saw some movies I knew would be on his list and a few movies I'd never even heard of. Too bad I hate war movies and have never and will never watch any of the movies on his list. But my Dad's a big war movie guy, so I'll be sure to pass this list on to him.

Go to this link to see if your favorite war movie made Oderus Urungus' list. If it didn't, then you can go ahead and argue with him about that.

No comments: