Friday, November 13, 2009

I Love Barbie

It's an obsession I've had since childhood: Barbies. I'm a girl, so it's only natural. Barbie dolls were a major part of my life growing up. I didn't have the Barbie Dream House, but I did get a rad, purple Corvette. I had all kinds of Barbies and I still collect them to this day. As a matter of fact, I get a Barbie every year for Christmas. No joke.

Today, I found out that Mattel has created a "Ladies from the 80's" Barbie collection, which includes Cyndi Lauper, Debbie Harry and...drum roll please...Joan Jett! Although I hope to own all three of these Barbies, the Joan Jett Barbie is numero uno on my Christmas Barbie wish list. This lovely collection is due out in December just in time for the holidays. No doubt Mattel also decided to release the Joan Jett Barbie since the Runaways movie is coming to a theater near you very soon.

How badass is this Barbie? I love it!




No comments: